What is the clearance on your wash bays? Elkridge:
- Self-Serve Bays:(3) 9ft bays, (1) 12ft bay Soft Cloth Tunnel and Touchfree Automatic: 7ft
- Self-Serve Bays: (4) 8ft bays, (1) 10ft bay, Touchfree Automatic: 7ft
- Self-Serve Bays: (3) 7ft, (1) 8.6ft Touchfree Automatic: (2) 7ft
- Self-Serve Bays: (3) 8ft Touchfree Automatic: (1) 7ft
- Self-Serve Bays: (2) 9ft, (1) 10ft Touchfree Automatic:(2) 7ft
- All locations offer 24hr facilities, with the exception of our Elkridge Cloth Tunnel being open from (8am-7pm Mon-Saturday / 9am-5pm Sunday)
- K&G Detailing 10am-5pm (call for availability)
- No, all interior is self-serve. We offer touchless, cloth, detailing (Catonsville) options for the exterior of the vehicle at our Catonsville location. Refer to the Services page for pricing and offerings.
- All charges are subject to a preauthorization charge. This will adjust to correct charge in 24hr (Monday if charge occurred during weekend.)
- Please call us at 410-796-7948, and we may assist you in finishing your membership. Or you may also email us at email@example.com.
- Yes, all of our locations include shampoo and fragrance machines; some of which are part of the vacuums
- Members are allowed to wash once a day, every day. Members are billed each month of the day of when they signed up.
- An attendant can assist you in providing new RFID as needed. This is a $5 replacement fee.
- You may cancel at any time via our website or in person at our locations.
- No, each car must have its own plan. ($29.95 lowest per car)
- Please call phone number on receipt to schedule tag installation.
- Yes, you will be able to use your membership up until your expiration date of this month, which is what would have been your billing date.